Soul Legal

Best No Win No Fee Personal Injury Lawyers In Perth

Soul Legal has been protecting the rights of Western Australians for over 30 years


Annually, those who suffer from an injury in a public space because of potential danger or a faulty item may be able to make a claim for compensation.


You may be eligible to file a worker’s compensation complaint if you have sustained physical harm while employed or on your way to or from the job.


If you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, be it a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or quad bike, you could be eligible to receive compensation regardless of who is responsible.

No Win - No Fee*

Securing Financial Recovery With Soul Legal's Support For Your Injury Claim

Are you searching for an experienced personal injury lawyer in Perth who you can trust?

The unrivalled skill and know-how of the Partners and Senior Lawyers at Soul Legal when dealing with personal injury matters are incomparable. With our extensive background and commitment to aiding West Australians, we have been able to lend a hand to innumerable people with their legal affairs. If you have submitted a claim, don’t hesitate to contact the injury compensation lawyers at Soul Legal to receive your free, no-commitment “Injury Claim Assessment”. Our skilled guidance will be invaluable in aiding you through the often-difficult claim process.

At Soul Legal, we are delighted to provide our Perth, WA clients who have suffered from personal injury accidents a No Win No Fee* service. Our team of specialist attorneys are committed to ensuring you receive the highest possible compensation payout. Our experienced lawyers will assist you in gathering all the information necessary to progress your claim, without adding any additional stress, confusion or anxiety. Furthermore, the initial consultation is free of charge if you choose not to appoint us as your legal representatives. Any information discussed will remain completely confidential.

logo for a personal injury lawyer perth

We Specialise In All Aspects of Compensation Law

injured car

Injured in a Traffic Accident?

If you have been injured in a collision involving a car, truck, bicycle, motorcycle, or all-terrain vehicle, you may be able to get a financial compensation award, regardless of who is to blame for the accident.


elderly injury

Injured in a Public Place or
Faulty Product?

If you sustain an injury caused by a product that does not meet the necessary standards of quality or that contains hazardous components, or if you are hurt due to a hazardous condition in a public area, you may have the right to seek financial compensation. Every year, many people endure falls or trips due to a hazard in a public setting.


injured at work

Injured at your workplace?

If you have been injured in any capacity while on the job or while travelling between work locations, you may be qualified to submit a workers’ compensation claim. Additionally, if your injury was caused by your employer’s negligence, you can also make a common law claim.


crime claim

Injured in a Crime Accident?

If you have been the victim of assault, sexual abuse, or any other form of mistreatment, you may be eligible for financial remuneration. Recent changes in the legal system have made it possible for those who have experienced such abuses, even if the events happened a long while ago, to receive recompense.


dog attack

Injured in a Dog Attack?

If you have been injured by a dog, you may be eligible to receive compensation from its owner, as the Dog Act 1976 (WA) clearly outlines the responsibility of the custodian of the canine. Additionally, the home and contents insurance of the owner of the dog may cover any third-party claims resulting from the injury.


disability claims perth

Disability Claims?

If you have an Income Protection or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) policy through your Superannuation Fund, your employer, or a private insurer, you are entitled to certain benefits as set out in the terms and conditions of the relevant policy. You have the right to look into and pursue the entitlements you are entitled to under the policy.


Call Today And Know Where You Stand

No Win - No Fee* Lawyers in Perth

Enrolling in our personal injury legal services ensures that you are working with a qualified team of attorneys. Our lawyers have an accumulated 75 years of expertise in the field of injury compensation, and we provide a “no win – no fee*” system with no cost to you if we don’t win your case.

*At Soul Legal we only charge fees in personal injury claims if you are successful settling your claim or have a successful judgment (excluding disbursements). A Defendant may be able to claim costs against you if successful in defending an action brought by you

The Soul Legal Workers Compensation Lawyers Experience

75+ Years Combined Experience

Soul Legal’s Directors Kevin, Rebecca and team bring 75+ years of combined experience in compensation law


Proven Track Record

Soul Legal has a proven track record of thousands of successful claims totalling millions in compensation awards


Perth’s Trusted Law Firm

Soul Legal are the specialists in personal injury compensation. We are here to help our clients win and receive the compensation they deserve


Soul Legal is Perth’s Leading Personal Injury Compensation Law Firm

Watch How We Help Our Clients Win Their Cases

Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video


Most frequent questions and answers

The insurer does not have a duty to act in your best interests. They have their own interests in protecting their funds and balance sheet. 

In an adversarial system,  it is up to you to present evidence of your losses and persuade the insurer that the legal entitlements you are pursuing will ultimately be awarded by the District Court.

It is the threat of a court award that usually influences an insurer to come to agreement to settle a claim for an amicable amount. This is the foundation upon which all negotiations are built upon.

If you do not have legal technical knowledge of the assessment criteria and a known tenacity to pursue an action to trial in court for your justified legal entitlements and win, you are placing yourself at a significant disadvantage at the negotiations table. 

It is therefore important that you obtain legal representation from a law firm that has the necessary reputation and proven traits to represent your interests.

No legal fees are payable until the conclusion of your case. Soul Legal assists victims of injury on a “No Win – No Fee”* basis.

Upon the successful conclusion of your claim for damages Soul Legal will pursue “party and party” costs from the insurer. This should cover majority of your legal costs.

Any shortfall, otherwise known as “solicitor and client” costs are paid from the settlement proceeds. Usually this amount will not exceed 10% of the damages award.

  1. Always give priority to your injuries by obtaining medical attention. Whilst the most significant injuries will be attended to by your treating doctors, remember to mention your lesser injuries and have them recorded. Some significant injuries can manifest themselves over time, and if their initial symptoms are not included in your medical record, the insurer may dispute that these were sustained in the accident.

  2. In Western Australia, we recommend that that you complete an online crash report. You can also request a ‘Notice of Intention to Make a Claim Form’ direct from ICWA. You are expected to do so within 6 months of the date of the crash. However, if you have not done so this would not usually disqualify your claim as ICWA has an onus to establish prejudice to defeat your claim.

  3. Engage a law firm that has the necessary reputation and proven traits to represent your interests.

Yes, provided that it can be established that a driver of a registered motor vehicle was at least partly at fault

Generally you will not be able to make a claim. There are, however, exceptions to this general rule in the case of a catastrophic injury. If you were completely at fault or where it is not possible to establish the negligence of another party and you are catastrophically injured, you can still claim compensation for your loss.

The state Government introduced the Catastrophic injuries support scheme on 1 July 2016 to provide lifetime treatment, care and support to everyone catastrophically injured in a motor vehicle accident in Western Australia.

In Western Australia, there is only one compulsory third party insurer, ICWA. If you have made due search and inquiry to ascertain the identity of the vehicle and have given ICWA a statement for the basis of your claim, you can still be compensated for your loss.

A Fatal Accidents Act claim can be brought on your behalf if you are a relative or in a de-facto relationship with the deceased. You will be compensated to the extent that you were financially dependent on the deceased.

Majority of our claims are settled without having to go to court. If, however, amicable terms of settlement cannot be reached by agreement with the insurer, going to court is an option that we are capable of pursuing on your behalf.

In addition to your motor vehicle accident claim, you may be eligible to make a Superannuation Total and Permanent Disability (“TPD”) benefit claim if you have been rendered totally unfit for work.

If you were previously injured at work or in a car accident and have already received a lump sum payment, this will not preclude you from receiving a further lump sum payment in a Superannuation TPD claim.


Your First Consultation Is Free


Watch Our Videos

Where We Are Located