Soul Legal

Best Car Accident Lawyer In Perth

Soul Legal has been protecting the rights of Western Australians for over 30 years


Every year, numerous people experience an injury while in a public area as a result of a hazard that was present or due to a defective product. These individuals may be eligible to file a claim for damages.


You may be able to submit a worker’s compensation claim if you have been hurt while at work or on your way to and from work.


If you have been hurt in any kind of motor vehicle collision, including a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or quad bike accident, you may be entitled to seek compensation regardless of who is at fault.

No Win - No Fee*

Gaining Your Personal Injury Compensation With Soul Legal's Assistance

Are you in need of a reliable and seasoned personal injury lawyer in Perth?

Your search ends with Soul Legal. Our distinguished team of Partners and Senior Lawyers specializes in personal injury claims. With extensive experience, we have helped countless West Australians navigate and resolve their legal challenges. If you’ve filed a claim, reach out to Soul Legal’s injury compensation lawyers today for a complimentary, no-obligation “Injury Claim Assessment.” Our professional guidance and support are crucial for managing the complexities of the claim process.

At Soul Legal we are proud to offer a No Win No Fee* service to victims of personal injury accidents in Perth, WA. Our experienced team of specialist lawyers will dedicate their time and expertise to helping you get the maximum compensation payout you deserve. With our assistance, you can rest assured that all the evidence needed to progress your claim will be gathered with minimal stress, anxiety or confusion. Plus, the first consultation is free of charge should you decide not to appoint us as your legal representatives. All information discussed will remain 100% confidential.

logo for a personal injury lawyer perth

We Specialise In All Aspects of Compensation Law

injured car

Injured in a Traffic Accident?

If you’ve been harmed in a crash involving a car, truck, bicycle, motorcycle, or quad bike – no matter who was at fault – you may be eligible to receive a compensation award.


elderly injury

Injured in a Public Place or
Faulty Product?

If you suffer an injury as a result of a product that is not of an acceptable quality or that contains dangerous components, or if you suffer an injury due to a hazard in a public place, you may be eligible to file a claim for compensation. Every year, countless individuals experience slips or trips as a consequence of a hazard in a public place.


injured at work

Injured at your workplace?

If you have been hurt in any way while at work or while commuting between work sites, you may be eligible to put in a workers’ compensation claim. Additionally, if you have been hurt due to the carelessness of your employer, a common law claim can be submitted as well.


crime claim

Injured in a Crime Accident?

If you have experienced assault, sexual assault, or any other kind of abuse, you may be eligible for financial recompense. Thanks to recent adjustments in the law, you may still be able to obtain compensation even if the incident of sexual abuse took place a long time ago.


dog attack

Injured in a Dog Attack?

If you have been hurt by a canine, you may be entitled to recompense from the owner of the dog under the Dog Act 1976 (WA) which states the responsibility of the canine custodian is strictly enforced. Home and contents insurance of the owner may also cover such claims in the event of a third-party injury.


disability claims perth

Disability Claims?

If you have an Income Protection or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) policy through your Superannuation Fund, your employer, or a private Policy, you have rights and entitlements that you can pursue in accordance with the provisions outlined in the relevant contract.


Call Today And Know Where You Stand

No Win - No Fee* Lawyers in Perth

When you enlist our services as personal injury lawyers, you can rest assured that you are in the hands of a qualified team. Our attorneys combine over 75 years of legal experience in the field of personal injury compensation, and we offer a risk-free policy with our “no win – no fee*” system. That means there is no cost to you if we are not successful in your case.

*At Soul Legal we only charge fees in personal injury claims if you are successful settling your claim or have a successful judgment (excluding disbursements). A Defendant may be able to claim costs against you if successful in defending an action brought by you

The Soul Legal Workers Compensation Lawyers Experience

75+ Years Combined Experience

Soul Legal’s Directors Kevin, Rebecca and team bring 75+ years of combined experience in compensation law


Proven Track Record

Soul Legal has a proven track record of thousands of successful claims totalling millions in compensation awards


Perth’s Trusted Law Firm

Soul Legal are the specialists in personal injury compensation. We are here to help our clients win and receive the compensation they deserve


Soul Legal is Perth’s Leading Personal Injury Compensation Law Firm

Watch How We Help Our Clients Win Their Cases

Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video
Client Testimonial
Play Video


Most frequent questions and answers

The insurer does not have a duty to act in your best interests. They have their own interests in protecting their funds and balance sheet. 

In an adversarial system,  it is up to you to present evidence of your losses and persuade the insurer that the legal entitlements you are pursuing will ultimately be awarded by the District Court.

It is the threat of a court award that usually influences an insurer to come to agreement to settle a claim for an amicable amount. This is the foundation upon which all negotiations are built upon.

If you do not have legal technical knowledge of the assessment criteria and a known tenacity to pursue an action to trial in court for your justified legal entitlements and win, you are placing yourself at a significant disadvantage at the negotiations table. 

It is therefore important that you obtain legal representation from a law firm that has the necessary reputation and proven traits to represent your interests.

No legal fees are payable until the conclusion of your case. Soul Legal assists victims of injury on a “No Win – No Fee”* basis.

Upon the successful conclusion of your claim for damages Soul Legal will pursue “party and party” costs from the insurer. This should cover majority of your legal costs.

Any shortfall, otherwise known as “solicitor and client” costs are paid from the settlement proceeds. Usually this amount will not exceed 10% of the damages award.

  1. Always give priority to your injuries by obtaining medical attention. Whilst the most significant injuries will be attended to by your treating doctors, remember to mention your lesser injuries and have them recorded. Some significant injuries can manifest themselves over time, and if their initial symptoms are not included in your medical record, the insurer may dispute that these were sustained in the accident.

  2. In Western Australia, we recommend that that you complete an online crash report. You can also request a ‘Notice of Intention to Make a Claim Form’ direct from ICWA. You are expected to do so within 6 months of the date of the crash. However, if you have not done so this would not usually disqualify your claim as ICWA has an onus to establish prejudice to defeat your claim.

  3. Engage a law firm that has the necessary reputation and proven traits to represent your interests.

Yes, provided that it can be established that a driver of a registered motor vehicle was at least partly at fault

Generally you will not be able to make a claim. There are, however, exceptions to this general rule in the case of a catastrophic injury. If you were completely at fault or where it is not possible to establish the negligence of another party and you are catastrophically injured, you can still claim compensation for your loss.

The state Government introduced the Catastrophic injuries support scheme on 1 July 2016 to provide lifetime treatment, care and support to everyone catastrophically injured in a motor vehicle accident in Western Australia.

In Western Australia, there is only one compulsory third party insurer, ICWA. If you have made due search and inquiry to ascertain the identity of the vehicle and have given ICWA a statement for the basis of your claim, you can still be compensated for your loss.

A Fatal Accidents Act claim can be brought on your behalf if you are a relative or in a de-facto relationship with the deceased. You will be compensated to the extent that you were financially dependent on the deceased.

Majority of our claims are settled without having to go to court. If, however, amicable terms of settlement cannot be reached by agreement with the insurer, going to court is an option that we are capable of pursuing on your behalf.

In addition to your motor vehicle accident claim, you may be eligible to make a Superannuation Total and Permanent Disability (“TPD”) benefit claim if you have been rendered totally unfit for work.

If you were previously injured at work or in a car accident and have already received a lump sum payment, this will not preclude you from receiving a further lump sum payment in a Superannuation TPD claim.


Your First Consultation Is Free


Watch Our Videos

Where We Are Located